Cosmetic Acupuncture is non-invasive treatment that involves placing tiny needles into specific points in face for improving skin texture and combating ageing process. Cosmetic Acupuncture is also known as Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture, Facial Acupuncture, Aesthetic Acupuncture, or Acupuncture Facelift. Cosmetic Acupuncture done at Floreat Acupuncture Perth is used as substitute to surgical facelifts and other traditional techniques for reversing ageing signs, reducing wrinkles, fine lines, puffy eyes, double chins, removing age spots, and lifting droopy eyelids. Acupuncture Perth treatment involves 10 or more sessions and additional sessions for maintenance of results.
Acupuncture Mechanism – In traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), acupuncture done at Floreat Acupuncture Perth, has long been used for improving vital energy flow throughout body, circulated through invisible energy lines called meridians. According to conventional Chinese medicine, health problems occur due to vital energy flow blockages. By inserting needles into specific points along meridian lines, acupuncturists at Floreat Acupuncture Perth, restore vital energy flow improving overall health.
Cosmetic Acupuncture & its Functionalities – Cosmetic Acupuncture is purported to improve skin, acting as an anti-ageing treatment by stimulating collagen production. According to studies, Cosmetic Acupuncture aids in skin rejuvenation by enhancing overall energy vital for proper bodily functions.
Cosmetic Acupuncture Session – Make an appointment with practitioner at Floreat Acupuncture Perth, asking about your digestion, menstruation, sleep, energy levels, diet, and how current physical and mental state impact complexion-for instance, puffiness, fine lines, acne. Acupuncturists chalk out treatment plans, mapping out where needles to be inserted until removal. Enhanced treatments performed at Floreat Acupuncture Perth include LED therapy, facial, guided meditation, masking, microcurrent, facial cupping, gua sha, etc.
Benefits of Cosmetic Acupuncture:
- Improves collagen production by lymphatic drainage increasing blood flow to face.
- Reduces acne by lymphatic drainage resulting in toxin elimination.
- Reduces inflammation & jaw tension by applying needles to specific points stimulating immune response, resulting in enhanced blood circulation.
- Minimizes puffiness.
- Improves skin texture.
- Diminishes fine lines, wrinkles.
- Reduces double chins.
- Removes age spots.
- Reverses anti-ageing process.
- Lifts droopy eyelids.
Possible Side Effects:
- Muscle twitching
- Minor bleeding at needle sites
- Needles removal
- Applying direct pressure to bleeding areas during sessions
- Use of topical and oral Arnica Montana in bruising prescribed by physician
Cosmetic acupuncture costs anywhere from $100-$500 per session. Cosmetic or facial acupuncture is natural alternative to Botox treatment, cosmetic acupuncture not inhibiting muscle contraction like Botox. Rather, cosmetic acupuncture aims to stimulate more blood flow to areas. That said, cosmetic acupuncture takes time to show results. Consult acupuncturists at Floreat Acupuncture Perth before undergoing cosmetic acupuncture.
Keep your worries at bay by visiting Floreat Acupuncture Perth! We provide safe, gentle, effective cosmetic acupuncture for anti-ageing and skin concerns. At Floreat Acupuncture Perth, our qualified, certified and experienced practitioners-Liguo Zhang, Yun Liu, are passionate about taking natural and holistic approach to Health and Wellness, treating root causes rather than symptoms of each person’s physical and emotional health concerns. With experience spanning over 30 years, Floreat Acupuncture Perth employs conventional techniques like Chinese Herbal medicine and others in reducing fine lines, wrinkles, puffy eyes, double chin. We’re a pro in treating foot pain, anxiety, insomnia, headaches, fatigue, arthritis, TMJ, sinus/hay fever, cancer.
Our Wide Array of Services:
- Cosmetic acupuncture for increasing oxygen levels via microcirculation resulting in detoxification.
- Acupuncture for holistic well-being.
- Chinese Herbal Medicine including Yin & Yang, five elements.
- Cupping therapy for creating skin suction for toxin removal.
- Tui Na/Massage for reducing muscle tension from acute chronic pain through Lymphatic Drainage Massage (LMD).
- Moxibustion for cold condition & cancer support.
- Scraping (Gua Sha) for reducing pain, breaking down adhesions, increasing range of motion & reducing swelling.
- Holistic care for foot pain.
Get in touch with Floreat Acupuncture Perth! We care about you and your health and will do everything we can to ensure your treatment and recovery is successful.