Cupping therapy is a form of ancient Chinese medicine that has been used thousands of years ago for treating pain, muscle stiffness and other illnesses. Today, cupping therapy is used extensively both as a massage technique practiced at Floreat Acupuncture as well as muscle recovery tool.
How Cupping Therapy is performed at, say, Cupping Therapy Perth?
In dry cupping, glass cup is placed on skin, over a particular muscle or region of body. Air inside glass cup becomes pressurized, suctioning skin into glass. Once suction is made, cups can either be pulled across skin by practitioner specialising in Acupuncture Perth or cupping therapist, typically with oil message, or remain in same spot. Cups are affixed to skin for 10 minutes approximately before removal.
What is the exact function of Cupping?
Blood contains oxygen and other minerals essential for proper functioning of every muscle and organ in body. Blood is regularly cycled throughout body in a process called circulation. If body suffers from injury, cuts, wounds or bruises, blood flow or blood circulation promotes faster healing. Cupping done at Cupping Therapy Perth, is targeted form of circulation directing blood to body’s specified region for promoting circulation, enhanced oxygenation and healing.
Benefits of Cupping Therapy at Floreat Acupuncture Perth:
- Non-invasive, natural therapy-Cupping is form of treatment not requiring ingesting medication or inserting anything into body.
- Pain relief-People who underwent cupping therapy at Cupping Therapy Perth, are reported to have an increased blood flow to targeted site providing relief from pain.
- Improved muscle memory-Athletes who use cupping therapy opine that there’s an elevation in blood circulation to specific muscles promoting fast recovery and healing.
- Decreases acne by toxins elimination.
- Improves metabolism.
- Provides relief from constipation.
- Improves digestion.
Cupping Therapy at Acupuncture Perth, used to treat:
- Poor Circulation
- TMJ Dysfunction
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Chronic Pain
- Malnourished Skin & Muscle Tissue
- Stagnant Lymph & Edema
- Pre- & Post-Operative Conditions
- Athletic Stress & Injury
- Scars & Adhesions
- Muscular Aches
- Mild bruising at site disappearing within 10 days.
- Slight discomfort during procedure.
Is Cupping Therapy really effective?
Cupping is an alternative form of medicine like acupuncture done at Acupuncture Perth or massage. Some people experience positive effects of cupping, while others do not see marked differences. Undergo treatment under certified cupping therapist at Floreat Acupuncture Perth. Cupping therapy costs between $30-$80 lasting for about half an hour.
Who can benefit from Cupping Therapy?
Athletes and celebrities promote health impacts of cupping therapy at Cupping Therapy Perth. But anyone can avail its long-term benefits. Extra caution should be taken regarding seniors, children, people on blood thinners, pregnant women. Consult massage therapist and certified practitioner specializing in that technique. Also, consult primary care provider before incorporating alternative medicine or treatment into your routine.
Get problems sorted with Floreat Acupuncture Perth! We provide safe, effective cupping therapy under our qualified, certified, experienced practitioners-Liguo Zhang, Yun Liu. With experience over 30 years, Floreat Acupuncture Perth uses traditional techniques like Chinese Herbal medicine in minimizing fine lines, wrinkles, puffy eyes, double chin, as well as treating foot pain, anxiety, insomnia, headaches, lethargy, arthritis, TMJ, sinus/hay fever, cancer.
Range of Services:
- Cupping therapy for creating skin suction for toxin removal.
- Cosmetic acupuncture for increasing oxygen levels through microcirculation leading to detoxification.
- Acupuncture for holistic well-being.
- Chinese Herbal Medicine including Yin & Yang, five elements.
- Tui Na/Massage for reducing muscle tension from acute chronic pain via Lymphatic Drainage Massage (LMD).
- Moxibustion for cold condition & cancer support.
- Scraping (Gua Sha) for reducing pain, breaking down adhesions, increasing range of motion, reduced swelling.
- Holistic care for foot pain.
Consult Floreat Acupuncture Perth and get treatment done efficiently & holistically!