Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) has practiced acupuncture for three millennia, with alternative medical therapies showing stupendous rise in recent times. Through usage of fine, sterile needles at acupoints along twelve meridians, acupuncture aids in improving balance and flow of energy in your body via clearance of energy blockages.
The philosophy behind acupuncture, say, acupuncture for massage and acupuncture near me or any other place, gives emphasis on universal yin and yang-two opposing forces in keeping with balance within human body. Basic tenet of acupuncture carried out at acupuncture Perth upholds the fact that mind and body are inextricably linked to one another, where thoughts and emotions of mind driving psychological responses affecting both physical and emotional health. In fact, acupuncture plays a substantial role in boosting overall wellbeing.
5 Ways Acupuncture Performed at Acupuncture Perth Boosts Your Overall Wellbeing:
- Reduces Inflammation – Acupuncture significantly minimizes inflammation pertaining to conditions like sepsis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, Crohn’s disease. Acupuncture makes this possible by targeting ‘trigger points’-painful tender points. Moreover, acupuncture works on inflammation causing pituitary gland to release cortisol resulting in inflammation reduction. It also stimulates vagus nerve which activates body mechanisms minimizing inflammation. According to researches, acupuncture regulates proinflammatory chemical leading to anti-inflammatory responses.
- Improves Digestive System – Acupuncture proves highly beneficial in treating digestive disorder like heartburn, lactose intolerance, irritable bowel syndrome, gastrointestinal tract bleeding. It enhances body’s digestive mechanisms, reduces inflammation of stomach and pancreas, whilst nourishing related organs. World Health Organization (WHO) recognizes acupuncture as an effective means for treating digestive imbalance and malfunctions wreaking havoc on health.
- Sleep Better – Acupuncture helps you sleep in numerous ways. It aids you in navigating one of the biggest roadblocks in the way of good night’s sleep by healing pain that keeps you awake at night. Furthermore, acupuncture plays an instrumental role in treating advanced sleep disorders like insomnia and sleep apnea. Acupuncture, being a pro in treating root cause of problems than just treating symptoms, regulates body’s physiological functions including neurotransmitters responsible for keeping you awake, restoring sleeping health via stress reduction, making you feel calmer with sense of wellbeing, simultaneously synchronizing mind-body connection.
- Prevents Current & Future Injuries – Acupuncture is a safe bet for treating injuries and preventing future ones, including acute and chronic injuries. Acupuncture points are used to address injury and its associated pain for restoring body’s harmony. By treating deeper muscle tissues in skin-source of injury-related pain, acupuncture makes remarkable lasting difference. Preventive therapy via acupuncture Perth is applied on back, hips, legs improving flexibility, easing out stress on joints.
- Strengthens Immune System – Acupuncture provides major boost to immune system. Through influencing and manipulating energy flow by reducing blockages, acupuncture restores necessary yin and yang synchronization to body. Furthermore, production of T cells is boosted by acupuncture resulting in increase of white blood cell count.
Thus, acupuncture acts as catalyst in improving overall wellbeing, though one may shudder at the thought of needles entering the body! Nevertheless, its non-invasive techniques are doing the round nowadays!
Find your true calling at Floreat Acupuncture Perth! We provide safe, effective acupuncture treatment to improve health in consultation with our qualified, certified, experienced practitioners-Liguo Zhang, Yun Liu. With over 30 years of experience, Floreat Acupuncture employs traditional techniques like Chinese Herbal Medicine for overall wellbeing, as well as in treating & reducing foot pain, fine lines, wrinkles, puffy eyes, double chins, anxiety, insomnia, headaches & migraines, lethargy, arthritis, TMJ, sinus/hayfever, cancer.
Range of Services:
- Acupuncture for overall, holistic wellbeing
- Moxibustion for cold condition & cancer support
- Scraping (Gua Sha) for reducing pain, breaking down adhesions, increasing range of motion, reduced swelling
- Cupping therapy for creating suction for toxin removal
- Cosmetic acupuncture for increasing oxygen levels via microcirculation leading to detoxification
- Holistic care for foot pain
- Chinese Herbal Medicine including Yin & Yang, five elements
- Tui Na/Massage for reducing muscle tension from acute chronic pain through Lymphatic Drainage Massage (LMD)
- Acupuncture for stress & anxiety
Aspire for sound health?! Call Floreat Acupuncture Perth today, speaking to a member from our clinic.
Call: (08) 6113 6208
Or, visit our website & book online: